Saturday, October 15, 2011

Merry NOT Scary 2011: Sneak Peek!

We're having our 2nd Annual Merry Not Scary Costume Party for the Little Monsters tomorrow! I've been busy-BUSY in the kitchen...but I HAD to take a SUPER quick break to share some FUN with you ALL!

I fell IN-LOVE with this invitation from Kreations by Kristie! I think the reason I loved it SO much was because I could just SEE these guys as Pops! Marshmallow Pops to be exact!


We had the invitation customized for our event.
You can view the original version in Kreations by Kristie's Etsy shop HERE!
  So...MEET THE CREW!!! My Frankie, Dracula, Wolfie and Mummy Pops! These little cuties will be front and center tomorrow afternoon at our party. I CANNOT WAIT for the kiddos to see them...I have a feeling they're gonna be a BIG hit!

Frankie, Dracula and Mummy are Marshmallow Pops. Wolfie is a Cake Pop ;)


I'll post FULL party details and photos by KV Photography as SOON as I have them ;)
If you liked the invitation...we ordered a BUNCH of SUPER fun coordinating printables...
so there is MUCH more to come!
~Audrey

27 comments:

  1. hehe those turned out so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look too pretty to eat...hmmmm

    Following your lovely blog. I am also inviting you to join Autumn Blog Hop 2011 at Momma's Lounge ( http://olahmomma.com/momlounge ) where you meet more mom bloggers; shout away; add your giveaways and/or blog and business links; and get featured by sharing your crafts, recipes and interesting musings. You can follow us back at http://olahmomma.com

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Those are the cutest pops EVER! Thanks so much for sharing! I'm a new follower! Hopefully you'll be one of mine too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE!!! I love the invitation too, adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love them (and the invitation!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks SO awesome and absolutely adorable, I’m book-marking this to make later! I found you via Made by you Monday. I’m your newest follower and would love a “follow back”!

    Have a great week,

    Jillian @ www.foodfolksandfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stinkin' cute I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THESE! Too cute to eat :) I'd love for you to link up on {Not So} Tough Tuesday's on One Tough Mother, going on until Wednesday at midnight!

    www.onetoughmom.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your adorable Halloween treats caught my eye over at Homework. They're so perfectly done! I'm curious, are they cake pops or marshmallows? Either way, they're awesome!

    Jenn/Rook No. 17

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you ALL for the sweet comments ;) The Frankie, Dracula and Mummy Pops are marshmallows...Wolfie is a Cake Pop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my....these are adorable!!




    new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are super cute! How you have the patience, I don't know. Thanks for sharing!

    I'll be featuring these on my blog tomorrow for Three Things Thursday. I hope you'll stop by and check it out!

    Valerie- www.occasionallycrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! I almost wouldn't want to eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too Cute!

    ~Mrs. Delightful
    Ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are SO cute!! I want to make these ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too cute for words! I loved these so much, I shared them in my Saturday Seven lineup this week! http://www.positivelysplendid.com/2011/10/saturday-seven-no-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! I featured them on my TT(J facebook page.

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  18. featuring on Thursday at Bacon Time :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you very much for linking to "Made by ME" linky party @ JAQS Studio.

    I am featuring you and your awesome project this week :)

    http://www.jaqsstudio.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. The cake balls are so detailed and I love the ogre toes:)

    ReplyDelete