Monday, February 14, 2011

Cake Pop Parade!

The past week has been busy-busy around here! I had lots of super fun Valentine's Day orders to work on thanks to all of my amazingly supportive customers. Every holiday has gotten a little crazier (which is good!) It's forcing me to become hyper-organized with my baking time so I can accommodate as many orders as possible.

We're working on making a designated baking space for me in our home right now...out of the way, separate, and just for my sweet treats....once that is finished I will JUMP FOR JOY! I love that this venture has proven so successful, but it has seriously overtaken my house!!!

On the list this week: cupcakes, Cake Pops of all varieties, including the SUPER popular Rose Cake Pops, Cake Balls and my personal favorite Valentine's Day treat....Chocolate Dipped Strawberries! They are my weakness...well one of my weaknesses...but let's not go down that path ;)

Enjoy!






3 comments:

  1. Seriously cute!! LOVE your Hello Kitty Cakepops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job surviving the V-Day rush, congratulations on being so successful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Just thought I'd stop on by from Tidy Mom...

    ReplyDelete